- Gatiss: I feel as though we're forgetting something.
- Moffat: Can't be.
- Gatiss: Something important...
- Moffat: Nah.
- Gatiss: Something really - Steven, the trailers.
- Moffat: What trailers?
- Gatiss: The Sherlock trailers.
- Moffat: ...
- Gatiss: ...
- Moffat: ...maybe if we release them all at once people won't notice?
- Gatiss: Good idea.
I can’t do. I can’t do it. I can’t do it, that’s not me. I’m a loser. I’m a coward. I’m a chicken, can’t you see?
Oh! Yay! Congrats. :D They’re good names.
I’m supposed to be doing reading for English Lit this holiday. Sadly, I made the fatal mistake of reading the first page of The Hunger Games.
Also, I got to spend some time with my family, watching Christmas tv. That too.