Suggesting bisexuality isn’t real is exactly the same as straight people saying homosexuality is a choice and therefore not real.
So. For half term, I have to do the following, despite my desperate need for a break:
- Revise until I can move from 29% to at least 40-50% in my C1 mock.
- Bake cakes for my lovely friend who is helping me not fail (considering I always eat his food when I go over)
- Pretty much finish my back-up work for photography
- Complete my 172 mark economics essay
- Consider writing my history essay
- Save for World Challenge gig
- Get new back pack
- Save money for new backpack, considering accessorize only stock the one I want online, not in the Reading shop
- Write a letter for the law firm I want to do work experience for in the summer
- Does chores every day
- Consider suicide
- Maintain a social life
- Not go crazy.
That quote just summarises my life and therefore my personality.
I will freely admit that I have never been broken up with.
I’ve broken up with three guys and I’ve never done it well (is there such a thing?).
I know I hurt two of them and I regret it, especially the first.
So, watching my friend’s heart break and not knowing what to say completely kills me.
And so, my dear, you know if you need to talk, I will stay up until 8am chatting to you, even if I’ve to go to school in half an hour.
You know I love you. <3