Good Parenting: Exhibit 1 (overheard at work today)
- 6-year old: Mommy, why is that man dressed like a lady?
- Mother: That is a lady. She was just born with the wrong body.
- 6-year old: How did that happen?
- Mother: Nobody really knows. But she's working to fix it, and that's what's important.
- 6-year old: Okay! *runs up to obviously self-conscious woman*
- 6-year old: Hey! Miss!
- Lady: ...yes?
- 6-year old: You look really pretty in your skirt!
- Lady: Thank you!
- *Kid skips back to her mom, and literally everyone in the vicinity smiles*
That awkward moment when there’s a gay couple in the bible and nobody talks about it.
we were taught about how David and Jonathan were ~best bros~
when this was
not the case
in 8th grade i came out as bisexual by posting a facebook status saying that i had 83 protons
hell yeah bismuth
i mean look at it
does that thing look heterosexual to you
i thought not
This is my new favourite story on the internet.
It’s worth noting that he called her daughter “adopted” directly AFTER she’d told him about the complications she had GIVING BIRTH TO HER DAUGHTER and how her partner wasn’t allowed to see her in the hospital. There’s no excuse. (via ipomoeaandthestarstealers)